Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Villano's Italian Gives Pocatello Its Own Little Italy



Villano's Italian restaurant has taken ownership in providing Pocatello's community its own little taste of Little Italy. The Italian establishment is located on 165 N. Main St. and the corner of Clark St. in Old Town Pocatello. The owner Aaron Villano and his restaurant have been together for just over a year now and have become very popular in the short amount of time they've been opened.


The restaurant has been trying to spread the news of their existence by promoting their Facebook page around the community which accounts for 2,746 likes. They also have employees handing out flyers and magnets to the people of Pocatello and Chubbuck inviting them to come visit their restaurant.

Being a witness of the quality of food they serve, I made it a priority to make sure they received a like from me on Facebook. The service that was presented in their establishment exceeded my expectations and they helped me enjoy the experience. Click on the link to read the restaurant review I wrote on them and the experience I had.

Restaurant Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment